How do you celebrate your anniversary?

Post subject: How do you celebrate your anniversary?
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:33 pm

Does your husband remember the date? :shock: :lol:

We just celebrated our 10 year anniversary (from when we met) by travelling through Cambodia and Northern Thailand :D What better way to celebrate our time together than to travel the world together. We're both adventurous and love the same things, love new experiences, and of course learning different cultures. We're already planning the next trip for next year to Laos and Vietnam which will coincide with our 5 year wedding anniversary in March :D :D :D

How do you celebrate your special dates together?

Post subject: Re: How do you celebrate your anniversary?
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:18 am

for wedding anniversaries (in November) DH usually brings home flowers and champagne and we get take away that night. I get him a card usually. last year we splashed out and went out to dinner as it fell on a Saturday and I could get someone to look after the kids. we also stayed at a hotel in the city that night. nice :)

In March DH came home with some surprise flowers and a gift to celebrate our ten years of being together (we must have met at around the same time as you and your DH Erin ;) ) it was such a lovely surprise as I hadn't even remembered that anniversary this year :oops:

not as exciting as travelling around Cambodia & Thailand though Erin! great way to celebrate!

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:40 pm

That's lovely he remembered your 10 year anniversary in March! What a gorgeous surprise!!! :D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:11 pm

I would like for our anniversary is to enjoy the chance to kick back and enjoy the best views of the sea on a fully catered cruise, then spend an intimate night on board together. http://dirtyweekend.com.au/listing.php? ... &pid=&nop=

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 5:51 pm
New Poster
New Poster

We trip around the world for our anniversaries. Last year we traveled to Rome. I think that our way is the best way to have great memories. Sometimes we change and gifts. Before two years my husband gave me this amazing yellow rose (https://www.eternityrose.com.au/gifts-f ... lazed-rose). And i just love it... ant it's yellow. I love him so much.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:58 pm

25 Free & Frugal Ways to Celebrate Your Anniversary:

Write a love letter to your spouse. ...
Blow up a balloon for each year of your marriage and put a piece of paper in each one with something nice about your spouse. ...
Go out to breakfast instead of dinner. ...
Dress up and dance all night in your living room or bedroom.