FIFA 17 Soundtrack Vote

Post subject: FIFA 17 Soundtrack Vote
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:57 pm

Theme: FIFA 17 is coming soon and which song you'd like in FIFA 17's soundtrack. My contribution: Kant, Leo Stannard - Close to the Wire. Now our website offers the cheap fut 17 coins, We believe that quality products and professional service attitude will provide a comfortable shopping experience for you.

Replies:1.I think "let it happen" - tame impala, is the perfect fifa song1.

2.Happens to the best of us mate. Let It Happen is absolutely incredible, tough to fit a 7 minute song on the soundtrack though

3.New Person, Same Old Mistakes or Reality in Motion are also great songs from that album and would be nice additions to that soundtrack

4.Could also see Eventually or The Less I Know The Better by Tame Impala making the cut if EA won't put a 7 min. long song in the game. Good shout though Tame Impala is great and fits the vibe well.

5.dont wanna be that guy but kygos song on fifa 16 doesnt feel like a fifa song at all. its such a sad quiet song, not like any good fifa song. compare this with some of his other work, fifa couldve done better getting another song.

6.Just wanted to thank OP for this post and everyone commenting, got to add so many songs to my iphone today! Pretty excited to see what FIFA 17's soundtrack has in store for us!

Welcome to leave comments below. Share with us your favourite songs. If you want the first time to learn about the FIFA 17 latest news. Our website u4fifa.com will be your best choice.